Vacation Bible School 2015
Each summer, St. David's conducts a Vacation Bible School program.
We have an exciting program planned this year! You and your friends don't want to miss out on the fun this year.
Our program dates were June 22-26 and is called "G-Force".
"In God we live, move, and exist." (Acts 17:28a).
Each session begins at 5:30 pm for dinner before we start the evening activities. Children then assemble in church for a short skit, video, and singing. Following assembly time, students rotate through different G-Force Zones (centers) including recreation, science, scripture, and crafts. Session ends at 8pm.
The purpose of G-Force VBS is for children to:
• Discover how God calls each one of us to act
• Meet people from the Bible who used their hearts, minds, and bodies in service for God
• Experience the love of Jesus as they hear his message of acting through and with God
• Explore how to use their whole selves to follow God in new, active ways
• Be transformed to Move! Act! Care! Follow! Share!
Any questions can be directed to:
Jane Johnson ( 248-559-9788) RJLJJ@aol.com
Kitty Kenning (586-573-9886) email@example.com
We hope to see you there! Bring your friends, neighbors, and grandchildren!
Click here for the 2015 VBS videos.